|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||10-15 min|
- 100 grams White Fish
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice of lemon
- 1 Melba Toast Cracker
- 1 tbsp Onion minced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/8 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp Curry Powder
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Parsley Fresh
- Combine dry spices and Melba toast crumbs.
- Dip fish into Melba and spice mixture to coat thoroughly.
- Broil fish until fish is cooked and herbed crumb mixture is slightly brown.
- Garnish with lemon slices and fresh parsley.
- Makes 1 serving (1 protein, 1 Melba toast)
What is the minced onion for? Also, Melba toast not in ingredients list.
Thanks Shannon! The minced onion and minced garlic can be sprinkled on or rubbed in after the fish is dipped in the dry spice/melba toast mixture prior to broiling. We will add the missing ingredients. Thanks again.
Thanks! Made this last night and it was very nice!
Can I eat these for phase 2?
Yes you sure can eat this on phase 2! It has all the allowed foods in the recipe. Just make sure your portion size is correct. 100g of fish weighed raw