|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||30 min|
- 100 grams lean ground beef
- 8 oz Tomato Sauce organic
- 2 cups Tomatoes chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp Onion minced
- 1/2 tsp Basil Leaf dried
- 1/4 tsp Oregano dried
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Stevia optional
- Cayenne to taste
- Brown the ground beef and pat off excess oil or sauté in water and drain off the fat.
- Add tomato sauce, chopped tomatoes, onion, garlic, and herbs.
- Simmer on low heat for at least 30 minutes.
- Add water to desired consistency.
- Serve on top of cabbage noodles.
- Makes 1 serving (1 protein, 1 vegetable)
Phase 3 modifications: Add a little olive oil, chopped green or black olives. Top with parmesan cheese.