|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||5-10 min|
- 100 grams Beef sliced
- Cabbage thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Beef Broth or water
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Orange (juice of orange)
- 2 tbsp Lemon (juice of lemon)
- 2 tbsp Braggs Liquid Aminos
- 2 cloves garlic crushed, minced
- 1 Tbsp Green Onion chopped
- 1/4 tsp Chili Powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Stevia to taste
- Combine spices into liquid ingredients.
- In frying pan or wok, stir fry on high heat to combine flavors and cook beef and cabbage. Add additional water if necessary to keep dish from burning.
- Add additional orange slices for added sweetness if desired.
- Makes 1 serving (1 protein, 1 vegetable)
**For Beef Type: you can use lean ground beef or steak. Skirt steak is really nice to use as it can be cut into long thin pieces- like that of a fajita.
**Phase 3 modifications: Stir fry with additional vegetables such as bell pepper or zucchini. Cook Mongolian beef with sesame, chili, peanut, or coconut oil and use soy sauce to add additional flavor. Top with 1 tablespoon of crushed peanuts if desired.
Does this count as the fruit as well?