|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||15-20 min|
- 100 grams lean ground beef
- 1 Melba Toast Cracker cracker made into crumbs
- 1 Ketchup Recipe see below in Recipe notes
- 1 Tbsp Onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Cayenne to taste
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- Crush Melba toast into fine powder.
- Mix with the ground beef, chopped onion and spices.
- Place in a baking dish, loaf pan or muffin tin for single servings.
- Baste with ketchup recipe mixture and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- Cook longer for multiple servings using a loaf pan.
You Can also use apple pulp after juicing to make meatloaf sweet and moist.
Makes 1 or more servings (1 protein, 1 vegetable, 1 Melba toast)
2 tsp Onion Powder
1 tbsp White Vinegar
1 tsp Paprika
1/8 tsp Cinnamon
(For Phase three diet variation of ketchup recipe:
add 10 raisins or 4 dates to tomato recipe to give consistency of ketchup)