|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||5 min|
- 4-6 cups Swiss Chard or Red Chard
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Broth Or Chicken Broth or water
- 4 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 6 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 Tbsp Onion
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a frying pan add chard, water, onion, garlic and spices to the water and liquid ingredients and sauté for 5 minutes or to desired level of doneness.
- Sprinkle with lemon and salt and pepper to taste.
- Makes 1-2 servings (1 vegetable)