Sauté the shrimp with the onion and garlic for about 3 minutes or until cooked.
|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||5-10 min|
- 100 grams Shrimp
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Stock or water
- 2 Tomatoes chopped
- 1 tbsp Onions minced
- 1 clove garlic crushed and minced
- 1/8 tsp Curry Powder
- 1/8 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- pinch All Spice
- Stevia to taste
- Sauté the shrimp with the onion and garlic for about 3 minutes or until cooked.
- Add vegetable broth, curry and stevia. Add garlic and onion powder to thicken the mixture.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes on medium heat.
- Add water or reduce liquid until desired consistency is reached.
- Makes 1 serving (1 protein, 1 vegetable
So what do I do with the 2 tomatoes???