|Prep Time||5 Min|
|Cook Time||20-30 Min|
- 100 grams Chicken cooked
- Handful Celery
- 1-2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp Onion minced
- 1/2 tsp Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- White Pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- Salt (optional)
- Preheat saucepan over MED-HI heat.
- In food processor, combine all ingredients and pulse until reaches desired consistency.
- Pour into saucepan and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer, cover, and heat 20-30 mins. Serve.
- TIP: For the cooked chicken in this dish, I use the chicken I boiled to make the broth. I usually start out by adding 1 c broth to the food processor, and then gradually add more broth until it's the soup consistency I prefer.
Looks amazing!!!!! I am going to make it tonight I will keep you posted. Have a wonderful day.
Made this and it doesn’t look anything like the picture but was tasty. Just wish it were more creamy.
Hi Melanie, I’m glad you liked the Cream of Chicken Soup. You can have it more creamy when you do maintenance phase.
What is the nutrition value
I haven’t been able to find the exact Nutrition Value of this recipe. I have someone on the case right now.