It’s Kurt the HCG Warrior comin’ in HOT with another Sizzling Tasty Recipe…
This is a mouthwatering (yet super healthy & nutritious) phase 2 recipe that’s sure to hit the spot and make you really really REALLY happy.
How happy? REALLY happy! Seriously.
And I promise today’s recipe won’t let you down. Unless, of course, you’re vegetarian or vegan. Because if that’s the case, then best to move along from this one.
Why? Because today, we’re cooking APPLE BURGERS.
That’s right… Apples AND Burgers (who woulda thought?)
And they’re going to be super duper yummy.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 400 grams lean hamburger
- 2 apples, chopped
- 8 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 8 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 8 tablespoons fresh basil, roughly chopped
- Few dashes of Worcestershire
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Here are the instructions:
- Sauté the chopped apple, onion, green onion and garlic in the lemon juice over medium heat until the apples are tender (add more lemon juice if needed)
- Add the basil towards the end of cooking.
- Mix together the hamburger, apple mixture, Worcestershire, garlic & onion powders, and salt & pepper.
- Grill the burger until desired wellness.
And that’s that!
Not too complicated, right?
And if you’re someone who’s following the HCG protocol (or if you intend to be following it again soon)…
Just know that this recipe is 100% safe for you — all you gotta do is divide the recipe by 4!
And there you have it: Apple Burgers.
Give them a try and let me know what you think.
Rooting for you always,
– Kurt the HCG Warrior
PS – As always, I’m compelled to let you know…
If you’re excited to give this recipe a try and you’re also feeling inspired to give HCG another go…
You already know our Warrior Drops are one of the fastest, safest and most effective ways possible for you to start slimming down as soon as next week.
>> Go ahead and grab them here when you’re ready.
PPS – How the heck do you say “Worcestershire” anyways?