Welcome back for another Tasty recipe!
This is where I share mouthwatering recipes for your cooking and eating pleasure
And considering I’ve got a hankerin’ for something sweet…
Why not share my favorite “healthy dessert” recipe of all?
Yup, you read that right…
“Healthy Dessert” << NOT an oxymoron.
Let’s make some Caramel Apple Pie, shall we?
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 apple
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp hot water
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 packet Stevia
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 1 tbsp water
- English Toffee Stevia (to taste)
Here are the instructions:
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice your apple into very thin slices. Then layer your apple slices in a round 3 inch ramekin.
- For each layer, sprinkle generously with cinnamon, nutmeg and English Toffee Stevia. Continue layering and sprinkling with spices until the dish is full.
- Sprinkle lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and water over the apple slices.
- Bake in your preheated oven for approximately 20-25 minutes, or until the apples are fully cooked and the top is slightly crispy.
- Drizzle with additional English Toffee Stevia if desired. Serve warm.
- Add a small amount of melted butter to the mixture and top with a tablespoon of chopped walnuts or pecans.
Pretty straightforward, right?
I swear my mouth is watering as I write this to you.
The best part?
If you’re someone who’s following the HCG protocol (or if you intend to be following it again soon)…
Just know that this recipe is 100% safe for you…
The ONLY change would be to leave out the last step (the butter, walnuts, pecans, etc)…
Unless, of course, you’re in Phase 3.
Because if that’s the case…
Then you can leave all those goodies in 🙂
Now go ahead and give it a try for yourself.
Because who said apple pie couldn’t be healthy?
– Kurt the HCG Warrior
PS – As always, I’m compelled to let you know…
If you’re excited to give this recipe a try and you’re also feeling inspired to give HCG another go…
You already know our Warrior Drops are one of the fastest, safest and most effective ways possible for you to start slimming down as soon as next week.
>> Go ahead and grab them here when you’re ready.