We at HCG Warrior understand that an education is often the foundation of a successful and productive career. In addition, we are also aware of the fact that many students and families struggle to meet the ever-rising costs associated with obtaining a college degree. As a result, we are pleased to announce that we will be offering a $500 college scholarship to the winner of our annual essay contest. Details regarding the essay and the application procedures are detailed below.
About the Scholarship
Warrior Nutrition (Holding Company of HCG Warrior) is offering a $500 annual Scholarship towards academic costs for the 2016 school year. This scholarship is open to current full time students in college and high school students. Students pursuing degrees in Health, Fitness, and Nutrition are encouraged to apply.
Eligibility for payout
– Currently residing in the United States
– Must be enrolled fulltime in college or high school
– You must also have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
– A 500 word or more essay submitted
– Student must provide copy of acceptance letter or current/upcoming class schedule.
– Before the prize will be awarded, all information submitted in the application email will be verified. If ANY false or misleading information is submitted on the official entry, the student will be disqualified without notification to the student.
– Only one entry per student
*No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this contest. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning.
Complete with the following essay in 500 or more words.
For eligibility, Submit Your Application Form along with essay by 11:59pm on December 1st, 2016.
Punctuation, grammar, and organization will be considered during the evaluation process.
|Essay Topic: While we have one of the most health conscious societies ever, obesity continues to be one of the biggest problems in todays culture. What contributing factors do you believe have led to this problem and what solutions would you suggest we strive for in our culture to fight this health problem. Discuss how obesity creates obstacles in ones life, career, and the mentality it traps people in.|
*Bonus points, include a photo for a chance to be sponsored on our blog.
Questions? Contact us
Address: Box 1719 Blackfalds, AB. T0M 0J0
Scholarship Payment Details:
All scholarships awarded by Warrior Nutrition are given for the qualifying essays submitted during the time frame provided. The scholarship will be issued to the winner in the amount of $500.00 U.S. Dollars.