HCG Diet Instructions
BASIC MEAL PLAN:
Things you will need
- Digital weigh scale to keep track of your weight daily
- Daily tracking sheet to monitor progress – (See top right side of this page to Download file)
- Groceries – Chicken, fish, steak, veggies, fruits etc…
- Food scale – Meat should weigh 100 grams raw for each meal
- HCG drops
- Vitamin B12
- Potassium pills
The 3 Phases Of The Diet
Gorge for the first two days of the HCG Diet while taking your drops. Take 15 drops each serving and do this 3 times per day. During the gorging process be sure to eat as much as you can for a total of two days. This is an important part of the diet because it will force your body to increase it’s metabolism, while burning off the high amount of calories you ingest. Once the calories are lowered the body will begin to metabolize the stored fats instead.
During this phase you will take the HCG drops while eating a 500 calorie diet. Three times per day take 15 drops per serving (roughly half of the dropper). Eat lunch and dinner but do not consume drops within 30 minutes of eating. Continue this process for 25-38 days depending how much weight you choose to lose. See below for an example of a daily routine for this phase.
This is the 3 weeks following phase 2 where you begin eating regular amounts of food again. Stay away from starches and sugars, for example: rice, bread, potatoes, candies, pastries and sugary drinks. Continue to weigh yourself every day as your goal at this point is to remain within 2 Lbs of your ending weight. If you gain more than 2 Lbs during this period, do a steak day. If you lose more than 2 Lbs, just eat an extra meal.
Foods Allowed During The Diet
- Beef – Lean Cut, Round Roast, London Broil (any beef with low amounts of fat)
- Fish – Only White Fish
- Chicken – Boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Shellfish – lobster, shrimp, prawn, crab
*Serving size of meat per meal is 100 Grams or 3.5oz
Vegetarians and Vegans can replace the meat protein with Lean Protein that suits their diet. For more in depth Vegan and Vegetarian instructions click HERE .
- Onions (White, Red, Yellow)
- Red radishes
- Beet Greens
*Vegetables can be eaten steamed, raw, boiled or grilled. Mixing Vegetables is not recommended. *A large handful of a vegetables for each meal
- 1 Apple
- 1 Orange
- 1/2 Grapefruit
- 1 Handful of strawberries
- 2 Big slices of watermelon
*Two fruit servings per day
- 1 Melba Toast Cracker
- 1 Brown Rice Crackers
- 1 Grissini Breadsticks
- Vitamin B-12
- Potassium Pills
A Typical Day On The HCG Diet
- Wake up, use the washroom and weigh in.
- Take HCG Drops. Hold 10-15 drops under your tongue for a minute, then swallow.
- Take your vitamin B12 and potassium supplements
- Enjoy allowed drinks but do not eat until at after 11am
- Eat an apple at 11 am or other fruit from the recommended menu.
- Take HCG Drops again at 12:30pm.
- Eat lunch at 1pm (Never take drops within 30 min of eating).
- Have your second fruit snack for the day around 4 pm.
- Enjoy your dinner at 6pm.
- Take drops for the third time in the late evening or right before bed.
*This is a great guideline to follow but if your schedule conflicts with this format then just adjust to suit your situation. Just make sure to always take your drops 3 times per day roughly 5-8 hours apart.
Helpful hint: 10-15 drops is simply one squeeze of the dropper so you do not need to count drops every time.